Exploring

I love exploring new places! This is one of the many things I've re-discovered about myself this past year. These are generally things that were always true, but that now I can name and intentionally pursue. A few others are- color, painting, making things with my hands (knitting, basket-weaving, metal-work, pottery, you name it), thrift store shopping, taking photographs...

Here are some recent pictures from exploring parts of a town I'd never been to, though it's close by (it'll look very familiar to you, Lue!).

Stately architecture.

Ahh- the winter afternoon light through the trees.

I love the details on this one- especially the entry way and the roof.

Looking in the window of an antique store- the sun was lighting up the collection of Shaker boxes.



Reminds me of a building from my college.

The reflection of a fiery sunset.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Notes from the (social) distance: Day 4

Notes from the (social) distance: Day 8, Nest

Notes from the (social) distance: Day 5, bumps, colds, and beams of love