I dwell in creativity


I dwell in Possibility (466)
by Emily Dickinson
I dwell in Possibility –
A fairer House than Prose –
More numerous of Windows –
Superior – for Doors –

Of Chambers as the Cedars –
Impregnable of eye –
And for an everlasting Roof
The Gambrels of the Sky –

Of Visitors – the fairest –
For Occupation – This –
The spreading wide my narrow Hands
To gather Paradise –




I dwell in creativity (by me- modeled after Emily Dickinson's "I dwell in possibility")

I dwell in creativity –
A wilder space than rules –
More numerous of colors –
Extravagant with jewels –

For walls – tall stems now
Stirred by sweet breeze –
And for an everchanging view –
clouds swirling as the seas –

Of playmates – the liveliest –
For activity – this –
The drawing forth and shaping
Gold strands of Paradise –

 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes from the (social) distance: Day 4

Notes from the (social) distance: Day 8, Nest

Notes from the (social) distance: Day 5, bumps, colds, and beams of love