Loss


I've heard recently from a few friends of mine who have experienced loss or are facing the prospect of losing ones close to them. And I've had my own minor bouts of loss too, though nothing on that level (thankfully).

I made this collage as a way to process one of my experiences of loss, and hope it might be an encouragement for others who are in this place. I think of the rock on the left as a "Jesus rock"- a safe, solid place where you can sit with Jesus as you process and heal. And below are the green pastures and quiet waters from Psalm 23.

Comments

  1. Collage...haven't done that in a while. this one inspires me...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Notes from the (social) distance: Day 4

Notes from the (social) distance: Day 8, Nest

Necessary Nuisances